Brent Amacker's

Brent Amacker's
A Slightly Different Perspective

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Best Halloween Costume

I have to say that this is the best Halloween costume of the year:



I'm just pissed that I didn't think of it first. Katrina 'victims', and especially those from New Orleans, hold a special place in my heart, and this captures the spirit of their 'culture'. Interacting with my current clientele only brings back precious memories of dealing with Louisiana Democrats.
For example: I have about 20 years of automotive parts-related experience, but just this week I was cursed on separate occasions and even called a 'f*#%&+@ liar'. Why would I not want to sell someone a part if I had it in stock or had it available to me for order? For the record, front wheel bearings for late-model full-size GM trucks come as a sealed unit with the hub assembly. I own one.

No comments:

BRENTOONS Media

BRENTOONS Media
Brentoons Media