Brent Amacker's

Brent Amacker's
A Slightly Different Perspective

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Happy Holidays! Been pretty busy with work, family, holidays and such. Here's a treat from the Rankin-Bass classic "Year Without a Santa Claus", one of my personal favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KL08TCU6Z8

This clip also includes a new version of the song from the new "Miser Brothers Christmas".
The Miser Brothers song was (and still is) one of my all-time favorite tunes from the many holiday specials I waited all year to see when I was a youngster. I didn't really appreciate the stars who voiced these characters then, but now I realize they must have had a blast recording.
Can't honestly say that I ever out-grew those shows. I must admit that I will still sit and watch them whenever they air.
And I sing along.
If I had a straw hat and cane, I'd probably be doing the dance.....

No comments:

BRENTOONS Media

BRENTOONS Media
Brentoons Media