Brent Amacker's

Brent Amacker's
A Slightly Different Perspective

Saturday, November 17, 2007

DONE!

That's it. I quit. No longer able to deal with the idiots and jackass 'know-it-all' meth-making motorhead mouth-breathers, I am throwing in the towel. I thought I could handle retail again, but I was mistaken. I can't.
I can't be sympathetic to people (and I use the term loosely) who don't listen. I have over 20 years of automotive parts experience, yet I 'don't know anything'. By the way, regardless of what you may think, I cannot change the way cars, specific auto parts and their availability, have been made by the manufacturers for decades.
I have to interject that the industry (or specifically this company) has created this situation by taking away all customer accountability by not requiring receipts for refunds or exchanges. Allowing morons to return installed electrical parts because they didn't fix the problem is beyond me. (It used to be illegal to sell used parts as 'new'). Most people, and ALL of them in Grand Bay, shouldn't even be allowed to work on vehicles. Logic and demonstrative proof mean nothing to these illiterate bastards. And I have worked in Chickasaw, Crichton and Prichard. I have NEVER seen the amount of lying and thievery as rampant as in Grand Bay.
It in no way benefits ANYONE (you the customer, me, the companies) for me to lie about any of this. I am accepting another position with another company featuring regular daytime hours, much closer to home. The reduction in pay will be offset by the shorter travel distance and useable waking hours, enabling me to take advantage of other pursuits. CREATIVE pursuits. ARTISTIC endeavors.

No comments:

BRENTOONS Media

BRENTOONS Media
Brentoons Media