Brent Amacker's

Brent Amacker's
A Slightly Different Perspective

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recovery & Miscellaneous Ramblings

Alright, I am growing weary of lying down or sitting still and rehabilitating my injured back. (Note to self: Don't over-do it!) After a month of this sedentary lifestyle, I am anxious to get moving. Not too much, since I am still very sore and now also weak from inactivity.

BAMA TWINS Update
Cole and Wade Ellis have been doing their thing, crawling and now toddling as they prepare for the upcoming University of Alabama Crimson Tide football season. Colton, shown below with dad Wendell last month, is sporting a mohawk and practicing his game face.
Wade, shown below with Uncle Brent, is working on his repertoire of faces and funny noises as he perfects 'The Pig Show', his on-going comedy routine.

That reminds me: Only 74 Days 'Til Kickoff...!

No comments:

BRENTOONS Media

BRENTOONS Media
Brentoons Media