Brent Amacker's

Brent Amacker's
A Slightly Different Perspective

Saturday, September 12, 2009

How Long....?

Just how long DOES it take a back injury to heal....? The doctor told me about three months, if I followed his advice and limited my activity to breathing and pissing. And he told me not to pick up 'anything heavier than a pencil'....!
I've really tried hard. I will do something normal, like cut the grass or lift up one of the twins. It is hard not to pick them up when they are standing under you with their hands up...! Then, I pay for it the next day with excruciating pain, immobility and non-productivity.
Maybe the nice physician knows what he's talking about. Ouch.

ANYway, here, as promised, is another of the drawings sent to Dan Povenmire featuring one of the characters of Disney's "Phineas & Ferb". This one has Phineas in a cross-over parody with Frank Miller's "Sin City". Some of you may not get it.


No comments:

BRENTOONS Media

BRENTOONS Media
Brentoons Media