Brent Amacker's

Brent Amacker's
A Slightly Different Perspective

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rolling TIDE Domination! ON To Pasadena!


ROLL TIDE! Wow! What else can you say? THE University of Alabama Crimson Tide pounded on the Florida Gators to the tune of 32-13 last night in The SEC Championship game on national television.
With a relentless, ball-control offense and a very efficient defense, The Tide pretty much shut the Gators down and sent Tim Tebow out crying like a little girl.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not gloating. I'm just happy. This is the way we were raised. This is the way things are supposed to be. BAMA on top, everyone else looking up.
Not to take anything away from the BCS Title game in Pasadena, but I don't think there's a tougher game out there than last night. The beauty is that Coach Saban won't allow the team to let up until they finish. Last year was great, with an undefeated regular season. This year will be considered by the players and coaches a success only if they finish.
I would like to thank auburn for lighting the fire to make this possible. And now that Mark Ingram had a banner 3-td game (and both Tebow and McCoy were basically shut down), he is squarely back in the middle of the Heisman picture.
I LOVE college football. I love it even more when BAMA wins.
ROLL TIDE!

No comments:

BRENTOONS Media

BRENTOONS Media
Brentoons Media